My top 10 women quotes for inspiration
Women quotes – here is a list of the ones that are currently my favourite!Just as an intro, I am confused with gender fights and trying to be better than the other gender. What I rather prefer to do is to see both genders as different and unique in its own way, but none better or worse, neither of us would survive without the other. I actually find humour in characteristics of both (or more) genders.
Things men do are sometimes as hilarious, silly, strange etc – as what women do. I admire man for many things, such as their persistence or way of thinking or organising themselves. (I think I’m talking about real men here not boys 😛 ). The reason we have different pay etc to men is because that’s how the society set itself up, if you look far enough to the past you will see how much things are changing. And yes of course there is still a lot to change, but let’s focus on the positive.
We all need motivation but this post is about my top 10 motivational women quotes.
- Be the woman you would look up to.
- There is enough room for all women to be whole without tearing each other down.
- And one day she discovered that she was fierce, and strong, and full of fire, and that not even she could hold herself back because her passion burned brighter than her fears.
- Never underestimate the power of a kind woman. Kindness is a choice that comes from incredible strength.
- Everybody is busy empowering women. Who is preparing men for these empowered women?
Some more women quotes below!
6. One morning she woke up different. Done with trying to figure out who was with her, against her, or walking down the middle because they didn’t have the guts to pick a side. She was done with anything that didn’t bring her peace. She realized validation was for parking and loyalty wasn’t a word but a lifestyle. It was this day that her life changed. And not because of a man or a job but because she realised that life is way too short to leave the key to your happiness in someone else’s pocket.
7. She’s changed. You can see it in her eyes, feel it in her touch, hear in her tone. She’s not the same. And she’s never coming back.
8. Brave girl, promise me, you will not shrink yourself in order to make others feel comfortable.
9. Real queens fix each other’s crowns.
10. She felts something click inside. She suddenly realised she was no longer available for careers, relationships or thoughts that were not in alignment with her highest expression, desires and truth. Her earthiness had grown roots, and she was now unshakable in the belief that she was worthy of a life of magic. And she knew that the only person that could give her that … was herself. So she put on a crown and got to work.
Hope you like these women quotes, please let me know which ones are your favourite, even if outside of this list!
(By the way we were driving around streets of Greece and I saw this bodysuit ‘Cute but psycho’ in the shop’s window, so had to have it! Also can’t’ pose when it’s so sunny…)
Ciao girls, you got this!