Rich Dad Poor Dad
Rich Dad Poor Dad is one of another books I would recommend, however since not everyone has time to read books I will put few of my favourite quotes of the author here. Rich Dad, Poor Dad is a book by Robert T Kiyosaki which shows how perception can completely change the course of events.
Rich Dad Poor Dad – quotes strictly on money:
- You must know the difference between an asset and a liability, and buy assets.
- The poor and middle class work for money,” he would say. “The rich make money. The more real you think money is, the harder you will work for it. If you can grasp the idea that money is not real, you will grow richer faster.
- Financial intelligence is a synergy of accounting, investing, marketing, and law.
- All of you were given two great gifts: your mind and your time. It is up to you to do what you please with both. With each dollar bill that enters your hand, you, and only you, have the power to determine your destiny. Spend it foolishly, and you choose to be poor. Spend it on liabilities, and you join the middle class. Invest it in your mind and learn how to acquire assets, and you will be choosing wealth as your goal and your future. The choice is yours, and only yours. Every day with every dollar, you decide to be rich, poor, or middle class.
- If you want to learn about money, teach it to someone else.
- Keep expenses low, reduce liabilities, and diligently build a base of solid assets.
- The rich know that savings are only used to create more money, not to pay bills.
- The key to becoming wealthy is the ability to convert earned income into passive income or portfolio income as quickly as possible.
Robert T Kiyosaki, still talking about finances in his book Rich Dad Poor Dad, however all those quotes are simply LIFE!
- All of you were given two great gifts: your mind and your time.
- Money is one form of power. But what is more powerful is financial education. Money comes and goes, but if you have the education about how money works, you gain power over it and can begin building wealth.
- Remember, the easy road often becomes hard, and the hard road often becomes easy.
- It is secret number three of the rich. That secret is: Mind your own business.
- Intelligent people are those who work with or hire a person who is more intelligent than they are.
- We’re all heroes at something, and cowards at something else.
- But for those of you who might be on the fence when it comes to the idea of working to learn something new, I offer this word of encouragement: Life is much like going to the gym. The most painful part is deciding to go. Once you get past that, it’s easy. There have been many days I have dreaded going to the gym, but once I am there and in motion, it is a pleasure. After the workout is over, I am always glad I talked myself into going.
- Arrogant or critical people are often people with low self-esteem who are afraid of taking risks.
- If you have any desire to be rich, you must focus. Do not do what poor and middle-class people do: put their few eggs in many baskets. Put a lot of your eggs in a few baskets and focus. Follow One Course Until Successful.